Wireless & Cellular :: e-Portal Solution
Cellular has been around for close to 25 years in Canada
and it is rare to find an organization today, not fully
dependant on it. Over the years many organizations have
thrown the responsibility of managing their wireless communications back
and forth between their Operation and IT Departments.
As technology is introduced the IT Department takes it
on and as it becomes more widely used, it gets pushed
back to Operations. This can often leave gaps that create
We find very few organizations today
that would rate their overall management of internal wireless communications as
excellent, largely because there are so many factors
to consider, such as…
- Are we on the best plans?
- Is someone analyzing our bills regularly?
- Do we have usage policies in place?
- Do we have standards as far as what devices our staff
- Do we receive reports from our vendor on our purchases
and any trends developing within our organization?
- How do we order and are there approval processes
- Are we aware of all the solutions or applications
that would benefit our users in efficiency, time savings
- What security is in place?
- Are you benefiting from using one network for all
- Can we accurately determine wireless costs by department,
province, or by the organization as a whole?
an organization rates how well their wireless
communication is being managed solely by the
outside wireless representative's ability to
deliver new handsets or provide loaner phones.
that is extremely important, it is only a piece of
what managing wireless business is today.
e-portal solution and account management system does
all this and more. Let us introduce to you, Wireless
Account Management the Apex way.
Contact Dan Perrett toll-free at 1-888-604-4546 or via email for further inquiries.